Consia Consultants offers the opportunity to work in a highly professional competent agency within an international environment. The postings can be of either short or long-term assignments in the one or more of the following areas:
- Education & Training
- Gender, Governance & Equity
- Human Rights
- Human Resource Development
- Institutional Development
- Public Sector Management
- Road Design and Supervision
- Traffic Safety
Employment requirements for Consia Consultants are:
- Academic: advanced university degree (or PhD) ideally within one of Consia’s core sectors
- Professional Experience: preferably international, strong language skills in either English, Spanish or French
- The interest and aptitude to work in developing countries with colleagues from different countries
What we offer
Consia provides consultancy services (design, review and appraisal missions) in support of education development in the areas of: project design and management; institutional development; education economics; education financing; social and municipal development; management information systems (MIS); school mapping and audits; monito-ring and evaluation; curriculum development; and textbook and learning materials development.
In order to facilitate the technology transfer process Consia is managing a Professional Training Unit that offers training courses in various fields for professionals from developing countries. The courses are normally held in Denmark in order to expose participants to current practices. In the planning and execution of the courses much emphasis is put on clarifying the needs and skills of the participants and identifying practices that can best be applied in their homelands. Workshops and seminars are therefore important part of courses.