Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
The construction of a well-functioning infrastructure is crucial to a country’s development if it is to be sustainable. The focus of Consist is to provide a complete range of services in the feasibility, planning and implementation of road and highway projects including preliminary analysis, design and planning, tender-processing, construction supervision and maintenance management.
In a developing environment, integrated development programmes occupy a pivotal role. Income enhancement is a positive and important indicator of poverty alleviation to which all development activities are addressed. Certain basic technical and socio-economic criteria can be employed - large scale, reaching the poor, providing easy access to savings and credit services, mechanisms for cost recovery and financial sustainability.