Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
Urban growth and transformation creates economic, environmental and social problems. An Urban Transport Policy aims to create a sustainable foundation through institutional development, the creation of integrated transport strategies, the improvement of sustainable financial mechanisms for sector expansion and the increase of public-private partnership in the investment and operation of urban transport systems.
Consia provides consultancy services (design, review and appraisal missions) in support of education development in the areas of: project design and management; institutional development; education economics; education financing; social and municipal development; management information systems (MIS); school mapping and audits; monito-ring and evaluation; curriculum development; and textbook and learning materials development.