Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
Consia has in-house experience - technical as well as at the managerial and institutional level – from the formulation and implementation of agriculture and rural development projects and programmes in countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. This includes experience from donor supported sector wide programmes (SWAP) with a strong element of organisational strengthening and institutional development comprising both public sector institutions and private sector organisations.
In order to facilitate the technology transfer process Consia is managing a Professional Training Unit that offers training courses in various fields for professionals from developing countries. The courses are normally held in Denmark in order to expose participants to current practices. In the planning and execution of the courses much emphasis is put on clarifying the needs and skills of the participants and identifying practices that can best be applied in their homelands. Workshops and seminars are therefore important part of courses.